The Dashboard is your main control center: It can be a little overwhelming, take your time and look around. Below I am going to hit on some highlights, but it is a good idea to look around and get familiar with everything. You can keep this as a reference, refer back to it as you discover new things.
When you are on your dashboard across the top you will see:
~ Across the top bar of the Dashboard you will see 7 tabs: ~
Search Bar; Airplane; 3 people; Globe; Envelope; Pen; Rank; Profile Picture
- The Search Bar:
- Search for a member, lessons, discussions, training, other topics you would like to learn more about.
- Ask questions; post a discussion, blog, article, or post for feedback.
- Start a Discussion and other members will respond to you.
- Airplane: it has information on the Affiliate program.. Across the top, you will see 6 tabs: Program Details; My Stats; My Referrals; Links & Tracking; Messages; and Banners.
- Program Details;
- Las Vegas Super Affiliate Conference
- Earn Revenue by Referring People to Wealthy Affiliate
- The Best Affiliate Training in the World
- How Much Can you Earn?
- My Stats
- Full Stats
- Stats In Last 30 Days
- Revenue In Last 30 Days
- Entrance Details
- Manage Credits
- Cash Out Credits
- My Referrals
- A list of people you invited to WA, and those that are Premium
- Links & Tracking
- WA Affiliate Links
- Site Rubix Affiliate Links
- Site Rubix Website Plugin
- Referral Auto Messages
- Promotional Banners
- Silhouette of 3 people: Information on your Network, across the top you will see 5 tabs: My Profile; My Blog; Private Messages ( PM); My Network; and Training.
- My Profile
- My Blog
- Private Messages
- My Network
Then there are two blue tabs: Which show who you are following and the other one shows who is following you. This is a great way to build your personal Network, just click on the “Follow Me” button anywhere on the site to add members to your Network. I recommend checking your profile page frequently, many members will leave you a comment thanking you for following them, you should send a reply.
- Globe: Information on Notifications.
- Envelope: Private Messages (PM) Personal Messages ( PM) from other members. To open your mail click on Messages, the envelope will be red when you have a new message, this will open up your personal message area where you send and receive PM’s.
- Pen: Create New Training; Write New Blog; and Build New Website.
- Rank: ” My Ranking and Statistics” page, where you can see your activity. This number will change, depending on several factors.
- Your Profile Picture: My Profile; Account Settings; and Log out.