Overall Ranking: 9 out of 10
Price: Free starter / PRO $ 19.99 per month / ENTERPRISE $49 per month
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Jaaxy is the only research platform you need.
It is fast, easy and gives you tools and training to make the most of your time so you can get back to your business.
A fast and easy way to do you keyword research, an affiliate program, easy to follow training videos, 3 bonuses.
It can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot to do here, and finding your way around can take some time. Once you get started searching, it’s hard to stop.
WHO IT IS FOR
Anyone who needs keywords from beginner to advanced.
Jaaxy gives you many powerful functions and many time-saving tools, it has all your keyword research needs all in one place.
The training and tools allow you to access the “world’s most powerful research platform”.
Don’t miss out on the power by not watching the training videos and looking around the site, there is a lot to see and do, that will make your keyword research analysis faster, easier and more manageable.
- Alphabet Soup
- Keywords: A phrase users type into the search engines to find what they are looking for
- Search: Click the search link to perform a search on this keyword
- Brainstorm: Add or remove this keyword from the brainstorm list
Type in any search term and it’s going to go through the whole alphabet and give you words preceding or proceeding with that exact keyword search term within it.
You can start broad and then use the ‘related’ tab and dig deeper. The deeper you dig the more relevant the keywords will be.
This technique will save you a ton of time from having to do it manually in Google Instant.
- Saved lists:
- List Name: name you saved your keyword list
- Keywords: count of keywords you have saved to this particular list
- Traffic: estimated traffic this keyword will achieve if you ran on the first page of search engines
- Last Saved: the date this list was last updated
- Export: export the data for download into .txt or .cvs file format
- Actions: actions carried on the saved list (view/edit/delete)
You can save all your search data and information, create lists, export them, keep them organized and manage them easily.
- Search History
- Keyword: The keyword that you entered into the search box and performed a search for
- Search type: What kind of search was performed (keywords/alphabet soup/affiliate programs/ search analysis)
- Details: Details of the search (phrase, URL, search engine)
- Date: The date when the search was performed
Save, export and manage your keyword lists
- Search Analysis
- Position: The first-page position that the website is ranked for in the selected search engine
- Search engine listing: The search engine results for the selected search engine
- View details: Click the view details link to analyze the page
- Meta Description:
- Meta Keywords:
- Word Count:
- Links On Site:
- Alexa Rank:
- Keyword Density:
- Back links:
- Affiliate Program:
> Commission Junction, Link Share, Digital River, Click Bank
- Affiliate program name: The name of the affiliate program
- Product website: The website associated with this affiliate program
- Alexa ranking: The Alexa.com traffic ranking for this website (lower=more traffic)
- Commission: The commission details
- Network: The affiliate network that this product is part of
- Brainstorm Queue: A list of keywords to help you brainstorm
- Rank: The rank of how popular this keyword is in the respective feed
- Google Trends: Feed from Google trends
- Yahoo Buzz: Feed from Yahoo buzz
- Alexa Topics: Feed from Alexa hot topics
- Amazon Best Sellers: Feed from the Amazon best sellers list
- Twitter Trends: Feed of trending keywords on Twitter
- Keyword – Phrases users type into search engine to find what they are looking for
- AVG – Average number of searches that keyword receives per month
- Traffic – Visits to your website if you receive first-page rankings in the search engines
- QSR – Quoted Search Results: the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator: Green =great, Yellow=ok, Red= poor
- SEO- A score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score the more likely you will rank for this keyword of the first page (scale of 1-100, higher =better)
- Domains – Availability of domain related to the keyword
- Related – Keywords that are related to you target keyword helps you dig down into your niche
- Brainstorm- A list of keywords to help you brainstorm
General rule of thumb:
* TRAFFIC over 50 ( the higher the better)
* QSR under 300 ( the lower the better)
This is not set in stone, but it will give you an idea of how to find good keywords for your website, what to look for.
Start with a broad search term, then you can take a keyword from the “related’ list and dig down into that keyword. The more you dig, the more relevant your keyword will be.
PLUS 3 BONUSES:
- Bonus #1: ” 1,000 High Traffic, Low Competition Keywords“
- Bonus #2: ” Niches, Keywords, Success“
- Bonus #3: “Domain Industry Secrets”
Easy to follow video training in Jaaxy. Don’t miss these, there is so much in Jaaxy to help you dig down and get relevant keywords, these videos show you how to take advantage of the functions and tools in Jaaxy.
- “Jaaxy Keyword Research & Management”
- “Jaaxy Website Research and Analysis”
- “Niche Research Refinement”
- “The Affiliate Program Walk-through”
Offers quality and timely support through email within 24 hours.
FREE TRIAL: 30 Free Searches
PRO $ 19.99 per month
ENTERPRISE $49 per month
100 % LEGIT
Jaaxy: It really is the ” ONLY RESEARCH PLATFORM YOU NEED”
Need help with Keywords, Niches?
Are you confused or want to learn more about what they are, what to do with them, where to put them in your site or blog?
Check out Wealthy Affiliate, you can join now FREE ( no credit card required)
Whether you just need some help understanding keywords and niches or you want to start your own online business or need help with an existing business…
Wealthy Affiliate brings all you need together in one place.
Use Jaaxy with Wealthy affiliate and double the power, with all the training, tools and support you need to succeed online.